Saturday, June 1, 2013

Existentialism


For this assignment we were supposed to create an artwork about our own experience as an artist.

This is basically about my insecurities..... ahahahaha.......

You're supposed to start from the left, then make your way to the far right (where I am standing).  THE PEOPLE ARE NOT HOLDING MAPS! The lines are supposed to be the trace of my eyes going through everyone else's beautiful art. :'D

They are all proudly holding their work and showing it to others. However, I on the other hand usually have a lot of trouble showing people my art. I don't exactly know why... I guess I just never think it's good enough? It was even hard to post my stuff on here, to be honest! haha

But uhhh. A lot of people who saw this thought I was holding money??? I'm actually (trying) to hold my art together but it's not working. :'D

SO UHH IF YOU EVER ASK ME TO SHOW YOU MY WORK IN THE FUTURE AND I HESITATE, NOW YOU KNOW WHY??? imsorryguysbutitshard

I actually really enjoyed making this since I've never made anything so long before! Colouring it was very quick but I had fun choosing the colours :)

No comments:

Post a Comment